Step 6 – Know Your Numbers
Just as you make decisions for your clients based on your clinical assessments, you must also
be ready to assess the performance of your own business and make good decisions.
Clinical excellence indicators can help you keep track of your progress, and improve the delivery of your care. They can include a number of measures, but the important ones are as follows:
- how many times a client will see you on average (Client visit average)
- how many appointments per day (Clients per day)
- what percentage of clients rebook (Rebooking %)
- how much of your time is spent consulting (Utilisation Rate)
- Client feedback scores
- The lifetime value of your clientThe lifetime value is particularly important, and can help you determine the efficacy of any marketing promotions you do.