1.000+Lectures, research reviews, podcasts & more
5Languages (English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish)
The ultimate resource for physiotherapistsbringing together everything you need in one convenient app.
Learn, research and discover
Our app is designed to empower you with the knowledge, skills, and resources needed to become the best clinician you can be.
Join the community
Engage with fellow physiotherapists in live events, including Journal Club, Hangouts, and Expert Q&A sessions.
Stay up-to-date with our daily growing library of physiotherapy content and get notified once new personalized content is available.
Content based on your interests
Tailor your learning experience with a Discover Feed customized to your interests. Your learning, your way.
Widely used within the physiotherapy field
Fantastic! Thank you very much!
"I am very grateful for this app! I am currently training to become a physiotherapist and sometimes find it extremely difficult to choose the best possible treatment for my patients. This is certainly due to various factors, but above all, I think, to the confusing "maze" of possible therapies in physiotherapy. I want to work in an evidence-based way, but I don't even know where to start looking effectively. I am incredibly grateful to Physiotutors for creating increasing clarity with this app and all their work for those who want to take good care of their patients but may lack the skills and time to sift through all the literature/studies and search for appropriate interventions. (I count myself among them). I very much hope that this development in physiotherapy will continue and that it will lead to more uniformity and good therapy so that all patients can experience similarly good therapy. Thank you very much!!!!"|
The #1 App for Physical Therapists
“Every physio should have this app! There’s tons of free content and a cheap premium option that gets you loads more. Blogs, webinars, reviews,… All in one app!”|
Over-all great app
“Quick and easy guiding application. Good Tool is the preselection of content by giving fields/regions of interest. Good translations of the originally english content. The premium version offers more valuable content and an interesting AI-Tool. Congratulations"|
The app is must have for every Physiotherapist
“If you're a research nerd like me, you're in for a treat. The Research Reviews and Journal Club is where it's at! It's like an exclusive club for people who geek out on the latest research. And I love the badges! I've never been this excited about learning.”|
World-class physio app
“Worldclass Physio App. Deep dives into a lot of different areas.”|
Better than university
“This app is awesome for me as an aspiring physiotherapist. The discover feed helps me explore different aspects of physiotherapy. I am curious about the live events. I couldn't have asked for a better app on my journey to becoming a PT.“|
“It’s the most complete physiotherapy
app on the market”
Why busy clinicians
use the Physiotutors app
Find content tailored to your interests
- Efficient Learning: Access personalized content feeds and quick-reference resources to stay up-to-date without sifting through vast amounts of information.
- Community & Expertise: Connect with peers, join live events, and engage with experts to enhance your knowledge & skills in a supportive environment.
- Continuous Improvement: Easily integrate research findings, assessments, and clinical techniques into your practice, ensuring better patient outcomes.
- Track your progress: Our gamified learning experience motivates you to stay on track. Expand your streak & collect badges on your journey to become a better clinician.
Everything for free
Consuming content on the Physiotutors App is free. Get the most out of the App and enjoy unlimited benefits with a Premium Membership
- 5 credits per month to consume research reviews, lectures & event recordings
- Unlimited access to blogs, podcasts & live events
- Premium extras: Unlimited credits, A.I. Clinical Assistant, Assessment and Manual Therapy Add-ons, Library with Bookmarks & History, Podcast downloads.