At the end of the lab class:
- You will be able to palpate important bony landmarks on the ankle and foot.
- You will be ready for your first assessment exam ?!
Basic Assessment of the Lower Leg, Ankle and Foot (continued)
Welcome to lab class 11!
In this lab class you will continue with the assessment of the ankle joint. Just like in the hip- and knee joint, the focus will be on palpating the major structures around the ankle.
1) Practice the content of this lab class.
2) Go through the lab classes again. If you have questions, post them in the forum or ask someone in the group chat.
Preparation for next week:
1) Rehears the content!
2) Check the exam preparation in the next section!